View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009   #39
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY says he will be in the HOF and the next black QB to win SB

Maybe he has already had a bust made of himself and will personally carry it in there this weekend when the Titans are up there.

"Hi, I'm Vince Young, how much are tickets to tour the Hall? ... $18??, man those are steep. Damn girl, here you go. ... What's that? Where am I going with what? Oh, this big thing that has a head on it? It's just a little somethin' somethin' I had made up. I thought I would find a place to put it in there somewhere. ... What do you mean I can't bring it in with me? ... You're not from Austin are you?"

Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote