View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009   #3
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32827 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cool Mock Draft Site for Hardcore FF Players

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
I've been doing mock drafts for years to get ready for my league. I ran across this site the other day and absolutely love it. Free mock drafts 24/7, ability to review all previous drafts, knowledgeable fans to chat with (not like on Yahoo).

http://fantasyfootballcalculator.com/

Hope this helps some people.
Thanks. I am 11 in my 12 man and I like seeing where guys are falling. I've been playing since the early 90s and it is always good to get an idea of who might come your way.