Thread: Speakers
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009   #6
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Speakers

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
If my music is too loud, please tell me and I will happily adjust it.

If I have to many people partaking in the regular sermon...and you don't like it...too bad!
You can crank it up as loud as you want and point it towards my tailgate all you want. It won't bother me none. Lol.

68 dbs? Really? I realize I'm Deaf but 68 dbs seems like a really low number. I'd assume something hovering over 100 dbs could warrant a rule but 68?