View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009   #43
UvaldeTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 25 UvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performerUvaldeTexan is a Legendary performer
Default Re: Fan Outreach to Texans in San Antonio!!!!(please sticky)

Just so everyone one in the SA area knows...Ticket 760 is not the only sports radio station in town. There is now ESPN 1250 the zone. www.1250thezone.com They have two local shows. "Bringin' It" with Paul Alexander is t he "Texan Friendly" show. This show starts at 12 and runs till 3pm. Yes it is about 90 percent Cowgirls talk during the football season. But Paul will talk Texans with those who call in. He has started doing 1 Texans segment on Mondays. I know that isnt much at all, but compared to what we are used to its better than nothing. He does admit to more and more people emailing and calling in asking to talk more Texans..so call in guys! Paul is a knowledgeable football guy and seems to respect the Texans organization. The number to the staion is (210)656-espn. The other show "The Chris and Jason show" starts at 3pm is 99.9 percent cowgirl talk. They are funny guys for the most part (unlike the ahole taylor). And are an ok listen. They will take your call about the Texans..even though they are both Cowgirl honks. Hope this info helps my fellow SA Texans fans!