View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009   #16
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY says he will be in the HOF and the next black QB to win SB

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
You referred to him as a basher, I involked hater. Just fooling around. Turns out maybe hookem does have more glee than I thought at this.

Geez, VY needs to shut up and wait out Kerry's contract or for an injury.
I wasn't trying to refer to him, I was just referring to people on this board in general because of "the appetite" for crushing the guy.

However, he continues to open up his mouth and sound foolish and immature, so the water falls of VY threads will most likely continue as he puts so many toes in his mouth. I can't really blame anyone for it with his recent comments over the last few months including this.

I think one of the bigger problems with him is that dumb agent of his, that doesn't have clue how to manage an athlete with VY being his one and only guy. His agent doesn't know how to control what he says to the media, and any smart agent would have put a muzzle on Vince a long time ago and not let him just run his mouth off like this over and over.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote