Thread: Speakers
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2009   #2
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 81427 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Speakers

Glad it's being addressed. We'll see how that translate at the tailgate though. We don't often have problems where we are, usually the first couple of rows on the grass, but every once in a while.

I've never cared if you played your music but I don't get pointing the speakers away from you and out towards everyone else, essentially forcing them to have to listen to it. And even then I don't have a big problem with it until you have to play it so damn loud you have to scream at someone just to talk to them.

I've said it before and I'll keep on saying it....it's a tailgate not a night club.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote