View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I have a request reguarding titans nick name

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
I've seen a few posters here use a certain nickname that I would like to be no longer used.

Tits. Seriously how can associate two of my favorite things with two of the worst things, the titans and bud adams.

I hope I speak for every heterosexual male (not that there's anything wrong with it VY) when I call for ban using the nickname. Teets is ok. Tituns is fitting. Personally I prefer the Inbred Children of Uranus. Somehow it seems fitting to have Tenn referred to as inbred and anything ending in anus.

Excellent point!! If I get on board with this, I would request that Tituns be removed from the approved list. Reminds me of "Biguns". In the meantime I will stick with my hybrid of Tinnbreds.