View Single Post
Old 07-05-2004   #18
Number19
All Pro

Rep Power: 31527 Number19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by __V__
by GM Charley Casserly
...We have players rated and this was a player that we had rated highest at his position...Our two top guys were Dunta Robinson and Jason Babin. We accomplished the objective of getting our first two picks of our wish list.
My mistake was taking these two statements and taking "position" to mean drafting position and not playing position.

We will never know about Smith, but if you are correct, I'd like to know what it is about Babin that had them rate him above Smith.

By the way, Babin was off my radar. I wanted Smith as our first pick with Robinson my second choice. Had I been aware of Babin, I probably would have seriously considered Robinson & Babin as my 1-2. Anyways, I am very pleased with these choices and am looking forward to following these two.
Number19 is offline   Reply With Quote