View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009   #1
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Young fired up to wear Oilers' logo

Looks like Halloween comes early for Vince.

Quote:
Vince Young grew up in Houston rooting for the Oilers, and said he's excited about the chance to put on a uniform of the team that became the Tennessee Oilers in 1997, and became extinct two years later when the change-over to Titans became official.

"It doesn't make me feel uncomfortable, I'm pretty excited about it," Young said. "A lot of memories, a whole bunch of memories. It's the team's history. I'm looking forward to it. I've been talking to [fellow Houstonian and rookie cornerback Ryan] Mouton all day, I was like 'These guys don't know anything about this on their helmet right now.' So we've been having fun with it.

"Definitely they look sharp, I'm a big fan of it. It's a dream come true, growing up watching the Oilers, watching Chris Chandler, Warren Moon, Lamar Lathon ... I know a lot of the history of the Oilers. It's very cool to put the logo on."

You're a Titan Vince and if wearing the logo makes you feel like an Oiler your wrong, sorry. It's just a costume.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote