View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009   #42
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fan Outreach to Texans in San Antonio!!!!(please sticky)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stu Padazo View Post
Fellas...and ladies! I am new; I am late; and I am sorry. But I am here now, and I'm here to stay! I look forward to watch parties, bar gatherings, group hugs,...whatever/anything Texans. I am Stu and I wear the colors proudly. Glad to be onboard.
One small suggestion: Let's stop paying so much attention to that urban hick transplant from Jerryland that clogs Ticket760's airwaves. He and his bubble ars showermate are not worth mention, time, or trouble! To borrow from Cedric The Entertainer..."I wish they would [show up to a Texans event here in the Alamo City!]" We'll deal with them then. Until then,...unite.
Where's the first meet? My house is available. I just need to send the wife and kids shopping and we're good to go

I'm workin' on a pic tomorrow.
PEACE!

well said and welcome, I just got back from training cam pand back to the ole grind at work.. but I am still buzzing.

I believe that our first watch party will be for the monday night preseason game at one of the Buffalo Wild wings. more details to come. what will do at that game is tellyou whata the texans are doing in the area and what to expect for watch parties during the season.

Also I am creating a petition for all you Texans fans in the SA and Austin areas to sign , so that the Texans can show the media outlets that there are Texans fans in the area.

Stay tuned for further details.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote