View Single Post
Old 08-01-2009   #106
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 91895 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Will you root for the fake Oilers/Titans (aka Bud Adams)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Cody Carlson (whom I really liked) going down and out was mainly to blame for the QB issue. Everyone including myself thought he was going to be the heir to Moon. However the Oilers didn't address their ongoing O line issues and got him killed his first season as starter (actually it was the very first game which was against the Colts IIRC). After he went down we were left with Bucky and was Tolliver there yet? I just remember that dreadful 2-14 season with Bucky running for his life and being lost.
If Carlson doesnt pull his groin (against New England?) then Moon probably would of never gotten his starting job back.

Commander Cody was just OK. He beat the Steelers so I give him props for that.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote