View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009   #2
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: PPR: Top 20 RB's for 2009

Im not in a ppr league so its my first thought here. Does this kind of scoring really change it up where Turner falls all the way to 8? Or is that just what you feel? I am also inclined to put CJ over Slaton because of his advantage in the breakaway td department. Not to mention, I think Slaton gets less carries at the GL this year. Gore has some injury baggage and I am starting to really like Jacobs, he may be a td machine this year.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote