View Single Post
Old 07-31-2009   #105
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Will you root for the fake Oilers/Titans (aka Bud Adams)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
What about Will 'der' Furrer? He wasn't any good either. We had a rough go of it at QB for the Oilers last few years here and by the time they address the position (by drafting Steve McNair), the Oilers are already moving to Memphis/Nashville. A bitter pill and then compounded with the Carr debacle, its been tough. Hopefully Matt can stay healthy and turn the tide.
Cody Carlson (whom I really liked) going down and out was mainly to blame for the QB issue. Everyone including myself thought he was going to be the heir to Moon. However the Oilers didn't address their ongoing O line issues and got him killed his first season as starter (actually it was the very first game which was against the Colts IIRC). After he went down we were left with Bucky and was Tolliver there yet? I just remember that dreadful 2-14 season with Bucky running for his life and being lost.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote