View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009   #5
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas area Texans fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan JBZ View Post
I'm actually a newbie to the metroplex. Me and my family moved here in June. Let me know what places you guys will be attending for the Texans games. I went to Flips last season to watch the Titans game with Ozzo and Arlington Texan. They were good guys. Sorry to see that you've moved back to Houston Ozzo.
Looks like I will be in the Metroplex again this year, although there is a longshot about (20 to 1) chance of my moving last mintue.

Ozzo, best of luck to ya. I think we are in the yahoo fantasy league together, though. JBZ I remember you coming and would be glad to hangout with you again.

While I enjoyed the different spots, this year I would not mind having a pretty stable place to establish as the Texans hangout.Flips is pretty high on the list for me. It is relatively central and has a diverse enough menu.

I will move this thread to the tailgate section in a few minutes.
ArlingtonTexan is offline   Reply With Quote