View Single Post
Old 07-30-2009   #3
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 35326 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO
Default Re: Dallas area Texans fans

That's the one. Post #12 of that thread gave a good year's overview, though I think I had to add onto it toward the end of the year, later in the thread - overediting the post I guess.

The first year I was there, we kinda went between 3 places or so. 2nd year to get a little more variety (Ker's wing house is great - but only so much chicken one can eat every Sunday), we went all over - helped cause we all lived in different parts of the 'plex.

I've since relocated back to Houston, but get in touch with any of those folk that posted and / or try some of those places we visited. It was a good variety we had last year.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote