View Single Post
Old 07-29-2009   #101
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 30712 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Will you root for the fake Oilers/Titans (aka Bud Adams)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Yep and those have no sentimental value to me because the only time I ever saw them wearing those unis was the throwback year in 1994 with Bucky Richardson at the helm. In that season I think they only wore those once and I believe they were playing the Bills at the Dome.

I remember those days. You had a choice of Billy Joe Tolliver or Bucky Richardson.

Thats kinda like having to choose between Bush or Kerry.

I can still remember chanting for Bucky at the dome. Only to get my wish and watch him fumble the football and throw a pick.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote