View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009   #83
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Will you root for the fake Oilers/Titans (aka Bud Adams)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
In case you were unaware they are the same team. That is why we are wearing throw backs this season. Check out my avatar for futher explanation.
Same franchise but NOT the same team.

I have a lesson for you:

A) Houston is in the state of Texas
B) The Houston Oilers played at Jeppesen Stadium, Rice Stadium and eventually moved into the Astrodome which all reside in the city of Houston.
C) The Titans are in Tennessee.

And BTW, being proud of the AFL Championships is akin to Cubbies fans celebrating their last world series championship. It happened way before even my time.

Last edited by Texan_Bill; 07-28-2009 at 04:28 PM.
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote