View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009   #23
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training Camp Tix

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
I have 3 tickets for Friday mornings TC opener. I won't be able to attend now, so if someone wants them and lives out west (Katy area) or around the downtown area (can drop off after work) or are in the 45 Gulf/Beltway area (can drop off during work hours), they are yours.. Too late to mail out, but first one to claim them, they are yours...
Hobie, I would like to try to meet up with you at some point. I'm off on Friday's and I'd love to take my daughter to watch the practice. Do you know about parking and what time everything starts? Also, can I bring a small backpack in with water and misc. stuff like a camera, etc.?
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote