View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009   #42
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 162318 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Will you root for the fake Oilers/Titans (aka Bud Adams)?

This is no different to me than if the Titans were playing the Bills and wearing the Texans uniform.

It wouldn't mean they were the Texans. It would just mean that somebody screwed up and gave them the colors and logo of Houston's team. They're suiting up in gear they have no right to wear in my opinion. It just adds another reason to the already adequate list of reasons why I want to see them lose. I don't care if it's the HOF game or the Super Bowl if I see a Titan there I want him to go home disappointed. Now I know they aren't the Detroit Lions so 0-16 isn't likely (pity) but that's what I hope for every single week.