View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009   #40
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Will you root for the fake Oilers/Titans (aka Bud Adams)?

The question is messed up: "Would you root for the Titans/Oilers?" The Titans aren't the Oilers, and they shouldn't be allowed to wear the colors. The Oilers died when they left Houston, and they should stay dead. It makes no sense for Bud Adams to want to wear the powder blue colors to me, either. The fan base during those years is still in Houston, not in Tennessee. I never rooted for the Oilers, but if they were still in Houston I would have. I will never root for the Titans unless it benefits the Texans in some way.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote