View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009   #33
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87675 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Will you root for the fake Oilers/Titans (aka Bud Adams)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevn8r View Post
Well, the first football action will be the Hall of Fame Game at Fawcett Stadium on August 9th.
As we all know the Meatballs will be in the AFL Oilers colors.
The only Bills game I remember is what some call the "greatest comeback"!
I call it the most painful day EVER!

Do you think you can pull for them to beat the Bills based on a jersey and a old familiar name?

I think I am going to have to because I have too many years cheering for the powder blue.
There is no such thing as the Oilers. They stop existing a long long time ago when they moved to another city.

Rumor has it, their franchise is now called the Titans and I root for their demise every chance that I get.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote