View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009   #27
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Will you root for the fake Oilers/Titans (aka Bud Adams)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
This shows you that many fans root for the uniforms and not much else. There would be a lot of current Titans fans that would be fans of this team had we gotten the same deal as Cleveland (if the Texans had the name Oilers and retained the Oilers uniforms). A few of them have admitted it. I think Toronto even admitted that in one thread.

How many of you were rooting for the Tennessee Oilers when they looked like this? I wasn't. I was so po'ed at Bud for moving the team they instantly jumped the Cowboys as my most hated NFL team.

I will say though that the Oilers uniform is far better than that ugly thing the Titans have been sporting.

Not me.... They died the minute the 18 wheelers hit I-10 or whichever route they took.