View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009   #9
stevn8r
Zombie

Section: 117 Row F 18-19
Rep Power: 196 stevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to stevn8r
Default Re: Will you root ror the Oilers/Titans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by m5kwatts View Post
The Fake Oilers can lose by 40 and suffer significant injuries and I'd be more than happy
now that you put it that way....damage for the season....HMMMM!

I dont care who wins due to it being pre-season and all...Regular season is a different story! I hope there is a curse that goes with the uniform!