View Single Post
Old 07-27-2009   #1
stevn8r
Zombie

Section: 117 Row F 18-19
Rep Power: 196 stevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to stevn8r
Default Will you root for the fake Oilers/Titans (aka Bud Adams)?

Well, the first football action will be the Hall of Fame Game at Fawcett Stadium on August 9th.
As we all know the Meatballs will be in the AFL Oilers colors.
The only Bills game I remember is what some call the "greatest comeback"!
I call it the most painful day EVER!

Do you think you can pull for them to beat the Bills based on a jersey and a old familiar name?

I think I am going to have to because I have too many years cheering for the powder blue.