View Single Post
Old 07-23-2009   #2
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sunday Block Party Please start writing

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
610 is taking off The Sunday Block Party. Supposedly they are going in a different direction. RIGHT! Please start e-mailing your objections to the e-mail address below. Craig and Bobby Z are great guys and when anyone needed something they were there to help out. Please pass this address to all your friends and tell them to start objecting.
Thanks and lets all get to it.
The nerve.

gavin.spittle@cbsradio.com
Oh man , I liked to BBQ listening to the block party . Heck ... I've called in twice .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote