View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009   #26
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fan Outreach to Texans in San Antonio!!!!(please sticky)

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
So, just out of curiosity. How many Texans games were broadcast in San Antonio on TV last year? I would hope the first game against The Jets would be this year.
Early season games are..its late in the season or when there is conflict with cowboys game because of fox game.

I am not sure when first watch party is but I am sure its going to be one of the times there is a conflict.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote