View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009   #22
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 148026 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fan Outreach to Texans in San Antonio!!!!(please sticky)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
I am kind of baffled too!
We really had a markeing war going here with KEYE ( local CBS ) and even with the radio stations. I personally went to the station once ot talk with Jon Madani about this when they started the new ESPN radio here currently 1530 am. In fact now that they have Erin Hogan they talk Texans all the time.
We have had some good Texans trips here, once it was called the Texans Outreach tour and I have a big Miller Banner from that, other times were themed differently. In fact one year much of me fllow Blue Crew were here to help show some support. Now granted they were not always a success but none the less I do know it made a differnence. Heck once I followed the caravan to 3 of the 4 stops they made here in Austin.
What I don't understand is why they don't do Austin, SA, Corpus, etc. and try to gain more of that lost fan base they once had.
Is he still there!?!? I knew he was back but haven't spoken to him in a long time. In the late '80's we were tight. Most nights and all weekends we chased women all over Austin. Obviously we lost touch (he took a job in Memphis, we each got married...etc) but I would like to talk to him about this. He were always on the best of terms with each other. Who knows? He might even tell me the truth on some things even if he isn't there anymore. Perhaps especially if he isn't there anymore.