View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009   #20
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fan Outreach to Texans in San Antonio!!!!(please sticky)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
spurstexanstros, I'll be out there for all of them just look for a boy in a wheelchair along the White picket fence at the very end not the side with the White VIP tent but the other side. Just look I'm sure you will see me I'll be with my mom she has blond hair and glasses.
cool deal...I look forward to meeting you....hmmm maybe I will bring Tony Parker along.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote