View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009   #16
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fan Outreach to Texans in San Antonio!!!!(please sticky)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
That is why I am hoping to have large numbers for one of our gatherings. In the event he shows up...he experiances the Battle Red Revolution.....the good side...hey we arent Cowboy fans.

Tell every one you know in SA...find me. I want to show the Texans and Tv stations that there are fans here.
I hope y'all really get some nice watch parties organized and that asshat does show up - then y'all boo 'em right out of the joint.

Do you know why John Wayne was a cowboy???

Because he wasn't a Texan!!