View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009   #14
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fan Outreach to Texans in San Antonio!!!!(please sticky)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
I got an email two years ago from the Texans, The stations have the right to first refusal. It is left up to them late in the season wether or not to go away from in Market games. A good example is the Austin stations showing the titans games because they were pissed at the organization that didnt draft Vince. that was not NY making the call it was the TV station in Austin doing it.

Its he said , she said argument. When you ask the stations they say it was NY and when you ask the team they say the stations. I dont know how you disprove either.
Cool. I still think I'm on some kind of list at KEYE both my ph # and e-mail. This year I'll use another e-mail...lol. Man I would have some loud conversations with them after they said it was NY.