View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009   #12
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2316 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fan Outreach to Texans in San Antonio!!!!(please sticky)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
The stations say NY calls the shots, something I doubt to a certain degree although I could see how that works. Do you have any proof of that, just out of curiosity?
I got an email two years ago from the Texans, The stations have the right to first refusal. It is left up to them late in the season wether or not to go away from in Market games. A good example is the Austin stations showing the titans games because they were pissed at the organization that didnt draft Vince. that was not NY making the call it was the TV station in Austin doing it.

Its he said , she said argument. When you ask the stations they say it was NY and when you ask the team they say the stations. I dont know how you disprove either.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote