View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009   #9
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fan Outreach to Texans in San Antonio!!!!(please sticky)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Keep fighting the good fight, spurstexanstros, but I'm like Nitro in that I'm still not seeing a damn thing here in Austin from the Texans FO even though we have been the most vocal (at least to my knowledge).

This topic is both encouraging and maddening in that my fellow Texan fans are getting some help from the FO in San Antonio but yet we in Austin have been ceded to be Cowboy country.

That's showing them Houston Texans. lah-le-da.
From I was told they are working on it. Its the stations in Austin and San Antonio that are resisting. Its gonn have to be a grass roots effort, I think . The organization is helping us now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexMexVato View Post
What about Corpus?!
If no one from San Antonio takes them I will make sure my south texas friends get them. The more interest we show them the more I think they will reach out to San Antonio and South Texas.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
Keep banging on them, hoss!
I am trying...my next step is a petition signed by everyone i meet to show...Yes virginia...there are texans fans in San Antonio.

Roc do you still have friends and family here that like the Texans? Cause I think the Texans are going to put together some good stuff for fans from here.
If you ...or any Texan fan knows anyone that is a Texan fan get them on here or on main site and we can start to gather Texan fans here in SA. Same goes for Austin and Corpus. Its time to organize....long live the Battle Red Revolution.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote