View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009   #6
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 110127 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fan Outreach to Texans in San Antonio!!!!(please sticky)

Keep fighting the good fight, spurstexanstros, but I'm like Nitro in that I'm still not seeing a damn thing here in Austin from the Texans FO even though we have been the most vocal (at least to my knowledge).

This topic is both encouraging and maddening in that my fellow Texan fans are getting some help from the FO in San Antonio but yet we in Austin have been ceded to be Cowboy country.

That's showing them Houston Texans. lah-le-da.