View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009   #5
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fan Outreach to Texans in San Antonio!!!!(please sticky)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
What the hell?

I'm happy for you guys but what about Austin?

Keep the fight!
If you need them in Austin, pm me and I will find out how you can get them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr2bKay View Post
I am slightly confused. While I respect what the Texans are doing for other cities in Texas, is this common among other teams in the NFL? Being from Nashville, I know that the Titans do not do statewide outreach like the Texans are being expected to do. This is all new to me.
Traditionally the Texans have done fan outreach in the summer prior to camp. The out reach included player apperances and mechandise and was done in cities outside of Houston in order ro raise support for the Texans. Last year they were not able to do it in the summer and in the fall the event was postponed due to Ike.

This year they are starting a grass roots effort to mobilze fan support. There is going to be a coordinated watch party training camp tickets and some really big things this season.

I have been banging on them for years and I am excited that they are doing somethings for us fans outside of Houston.

(mods can you fix word order in title?)

Last edited by spurstexanstros; 07-21-2009 at 02:21 PM.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote