View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009   #2
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fan Outreach to Texans in San Antonio!!!!(please sticky)

The first event we have coming up is training camp. The Texans have made available training camp tickets to the fans here in San Antonio. There are plenty of tickets available for all of the open practices at training camp.(even the night one) If you are interested in going by yourself or in a group let me know through pm or on this thread and I will contact you on how you can get the tickets. (they are free)

As of now this offer is available to the fans in the San Antonio area only. Austin fans contact me and I will find out how you can get tickets to camp.

This is an exciting opportunity for us to check out training camp and I am excited the Texans gave us this opportunity.

Let the Battle Red Revolution Begin!!!!!!!
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote