View Single Post
Old 07-21-2009   #9
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Rotoworld on the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
boy I'd sure love to see Arian Foster become our short yardage sledgehammer. Chris Brown runs heavy but when you are made of glass, that's not always a good thing.
I'm hoping the same. When Brown goes down for the season after his first preseason play, we're going to need Arias in a huge way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
i dont know man Dolphins got a new hard nose attidue about them now and a new swagger

on paper the Jets D is a Beast

and the Bills are the Bills

I just confused about it alot people think Tom Riffic post injury is going to come back the god of football dontcha think he will have a little rust and Rust costed Indy at least two games last year if not more NO Rust caused Indy the divison title last year
Dolphins, hard nose? When a team has to use a College type gimmicky offensive scheme to get points on the board, I wouldn't call it hard nosed.

The Falcons turned their season around similar to the Phins, but they did it the old fashioned way by pounding the ball.