View Single Post
Old 07-05-2004   #14
Number19
All Pro

Rep Power: 31527 Number19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respectedNumber19 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by __V__
...the Texans stated that Babin was the highest rated edge player on their draft board (so that would make him the highest rated 3-4 olb in the draft according to the Texans)...
Are you sure about this? My impression was that Babin was the highest rated player for the #40 pick. I'm sure Will Smith was rated higher. Have you noticed, physically, Babin is a clone of Smith. One other thought, the reason many feel we paid too high a price is because Carolina moved up into the first round, from #31 to #28 for only a 4th round pick, #127. This last statement is incorrect - I meant to mention Atlanta moving from #38 to #29 ( Indianapolis) by swapping thirds and only giving up a forth, #125. And of course they swapped #38 and #29.

Last edited by Number19; 07-05-2004 at 11:44 AM.
Number19 is offline   Reply With Quote