View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009   #6
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 78323 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: "Be There" Commercials

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
Just saw the new "Be There" Commercial for the Texans while watching the British Open with some of you good fans on there. Saw TC at the end and I think some others from the pics I've seen on here...maybe Joe
Dangit. I watch lots of sports and have been told about this commercial but have never seen it. Bobblehead Texan is also in it.

They didn't *cast* the ad. Apparently it is a bunch of reaction shots of fans in stands. I'd love to see it because I'm supposed to be dancing or something. I can think of very few games where I lost my mind like that. I've heard that some dancing footage is in the 2007 year in review video too.