View Single Post
Old 07-18-2009   #119
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17176 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I just had a knock on my front door....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Made the end of my vacation perfect!! WoooHOOOOOOO! First time I've EVER gotten my tickets on the first day of delivery!!

The "gift" was something I TOTALLY did not expect! As everyone has said in above post, some will love it, BUT, I think most will hate it!! Thats just my guess! Gonna be a lot of bitchin!!
Personally, I love it. As for it not being for everyday use....I don't necessarily agree. It can be used elsewhere.

I think it's better than the binders and day planners they send most years. I don't think as many will hate it unless they wanted a cheerleader as a gift. Not that I wouldn't have been pleased with that gift either.