View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009   #31
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I just had a knock on my front door....

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
So what I am reading here is that most everyone is more excited about the gift than they are the tickets... Other than the Flag, I do not think I have any of the others still with me..
Is it really that big of a deal ?? Wow, I guess I am thinking the tickets are more of a big deal, as that means the season is just about here, the gift, ehh...no big deal to me, it's just something else to find someone who will take it....
We KNOW the tickets are coming. We paid for them after all.

FREE STUFF ROCKS!!

Down with hobie!