View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009   #13
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I just had a knock on my front door....

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
LOL, last year some got mad because the surprise was spoiled. I don't want to do that.
Well I'm friggin' ticked off that you're not spoiling! TICKED OFF!

Pleasetellmepleasetellmepleasetellmypatheticshello famanimgonnacryandrockmyselfbacktosleep.

Lol. Seriously though... what's with the creation of this thread if you're not gunna spill the beans? PM function not working?