View Single Post
Old 07-16-2009   #10
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 41385 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Update on The Gary J Lynn Burger Event

Doc, I got your message and haven't had a chance to contact you guys. I was thinking that I was going to have a conflict of scheduling and I was correct. We are supposed to be taking our daughter to Sea World and San Antonio that weekend, from the 8th to the 11th. I wish that we could make it, but it's just trying to cram things in before she starts back to school. I would still love to help out in other ways if possible. Whether that be with a donation or sponsor something. Anyways, sorry for that and let me know what I can do.
Cjeremy635 is offline   Reply With Quote