View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009   #2
FILO_Doc
Veteran

Rep Power: 42 FILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Update on The Gary J Lynn Burger Event

Gary, I am helping to host and put on a Create a better Burger contest. Can you have your business manager contact me so I can arrange for you or find out how much you charge for an appearance at an event. Tee Hee

Dude you looked great on TV. I talked to your Mom today and she was telling me how much fun you had.

From the sounds of it you guys are worn out. You need to make your mom a Vodka Collens and put out by the pool.

I am glad to hear that you had such a good time but now it is time to get back to work and let's get the "Create a Better Burger" Contest going. I have at least 3 teams coming and I have heard of at least 5 more so lets go and tell your Mom to relax for today.