View Single Post
Old 07-05-2004   #9
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmaker
Understood, but the guy is a 27th 1rst round pick (if I remember correctly) not a 7th pick. I have a more guarded optimism about him. Plus, I can't remember where I read this from, but I've heard he's dabbled with steroids early in his football career. If I'm wrong I'll edit this.

I'm surprised he gets talked about more then Dunta Robinson.
3-4 defenses need outstanding outside linebackers. We don't have a 'great' OLB. We do have a solid Cornerback in Glenn. OLB has been a need here since the start. That's likely why.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote