View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009   #8
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training Camp Tix

Quote:
Originally Posted by painekiller View Post
I got mine. If you buy food they will give you more than the posted amount. I was able to get a ticket for every one of the practices. Don't try this during rush times.

So I will be there.
I'm not sure it is worth buying the food. I got some tickets and just the smell of that place took my appetite away. Ew.