View Single Post
Old 07-04-2004   #6
Playmaker
Veteran

Rep Power: 243 Playmaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respectedPlaymaker is a quality contributor and well respected

All this Babin hype is great, I'm all for optimism. But training camp hasn't even started. Granted I don't follow offseason stuff on football as much and I don't know much about Babin other then we traded up to get him, but comparing and having multi-page threads about him is a bit much.

If he lives up to the hype great, if he's a bust it'll set us back but it's not like we can't replace him. I am gonna be watching him though because management traded up for him and rave about him. My eye will be more on Capers and Casserly's scouting because they wanted him bad.
Playmaker is offline   Reply With Quote