View Single Post
Old 07-11-2009   #7
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Newbie Info on Texans tickets and tailgating

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
What about Preacher man and his shotgunning antics out in yeller lot?

I'm a new yeller lotter so I've got a lot of hopes riding on the mojo tailgate! After them being indirectly mentioned in an ESPN article just a couple weeks ago, I don't expect to be disappointed.

Once again, that's the Yellow lot, folks. Yellow lot. Tell your friends. Yellow...
Clarify: nothing better that the Texans would plan that would be any better than the sorts of fun you can have with Blue Crew and Filo.

Lots of fun in every lot.