View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009   #6
FILO_Doc
Veteran

Rep Power: 42 FILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Newbie Info on Texans tickets and tailgating

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
What about Preacher man and his shotgunning antics out in yeller lot?

I'm a new yeller lotter so I've got a lot of hopes riding on the mojo tailgate! After them being indirectly mentioned in an ESPN article just a couple weeks ago, I don't expect to be disappointed.

Once again, that's the Yellow lot, folks. Yellow lot. Tell your friends. Yellow...
The FILO BUNCH has always said that we are going to make it over there but havent yet but we are going to make sure we do it this year.