View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009   #6
FILO_Doc
Veteran

Rep Power: 42 FILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The New Foundation Event

As of now we are going to have The Best burger, The best Punch and The best salsa contest. It will start at 10:00 AM and turn in will be start around 1:00PM The rules and all other information will be available tomorrow around 2:00 PM. We are having a meeting to get everything set up and all the rules put in place tomorrow at 11:00 AM in the morning at Lefty's at the corner of Texas and Crawford to get the rules finilized, so anybody that is interested in helping out plesase show up.