View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009   #4
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Newbie Info on Texans tickets and tailgating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Usually there's different game day activities listed for each game. However, I can't think of anything that would be any better than the Blue Crew and Filo peeps.
What about Preacher man and his shotgunning antics out in yeller lot?

I'm a new yeller lotter so I've got a lot of hopes riding on the mojo tailgate! After them being indirectly mentioned in an ESPN article just a couple weeks ago, I don't expect to be disappointed.

Once again, that's the Yellow lot, folks. Yellow lot. Tell your friends. Yellow...